Are you are a green tea lover ??
Then you are lucky enough. It not only detoxifies and cleanses your body but also is one of the best organic beauty items available easily at home with no additional cost.
So, next time whenever you prepare your favorite cup of tea “ don’t throw the leftover leaves instead save them and use it.”
It’s not a tea, it’s a Treasure ..!!
Green Tea is considered to be one of the best natural detoxifiers in the world. Traditionally it was used for medicinal purposes like to control bleeding and heal wounds, improve heart and mental health and lowering cholesterol. Apart from weight loss, it has other benefits related to skin and hair and it’s all-natural. They are :
- Treats oily skin.
- Prevents aging, and fine lines on the skin.
- Stimulate hair growth.
- Treats puffy eyes and dark circles.
- Hydrates and nourishes the skin.
- Tighten open pores.
So, here are 6 ways you can use green tea in your beauty regime….
- Green Tea Face Scrub :
This gentle organic face scrub is a must try ! Not only it cures acne, acne scars, blemishes, brightening the skin and puffiness under the eyes, but also acts as a perfect dead skin exfoliant.
How to make the scrub :
- Brew a green tea and let it cool for 10 minutes. Now strain the green tea leaves from the tea.
- Take a small bowl pour the green tea leaves into it. Add Honey, Brown sugar and mix it well.
- Scrub gently on your face for about 2 minutes and let it settle for about 5 minutes and rinse off.
Spending too much time outside? Don’t worry. Green tea is here it not only helps in reducing weight but also solves skin problems including sunburns also. It soothes the skin.
How to use:
- Brew one cup of green tea and let it cool.
- Freeze an ice cube tray of green tea.
- Apply these ice cubes on the affected areas with a washcloth for a soothing effect.
3. Natural eye treatment:
An affordable and effective method for treating puffiness and dark circles by simply using green tea bags. The natural caffeine present in green tea reduces swelling and removes dark circles.
How to use :
- Take two tea bags and boil them for 2 minutes.
- Now remove them and place in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- Place them on your closed eyelids and relax for 15 minutes.
- Repeat this process on regular intervals as it will improve your under eye condition.
4.An amazing homemade skin toner:
Green tea is one of the natural skin toner which detoxifies your skin and refreshes it.
How to use:
1.Brew the green tea for 5 minutes and let it cool.
2. Add one tablespoon of aloe vera gel into the green tea.
3. Now pour the contents into a spray container.
Use it on regular basis and you will see the results.
5.Green tea hair mask :
Green tea has become a much-needed ingredient in many hair products. All because of the caffeine and antioxidants present in the tea which will make your hair smooth, soft, healthy and shiny !!
How to use :
- Brew green tea for 5 minutes and let it cool.
- Add one tablespoon of honey and coconut oil and mix it well.
- Massage it your scalp and hair and rest it for 30 minutes, Rinse it off.